Highly advanced 10 head computerized combination weighing machine, which can work in line with high speed automatic packaging equipment such as vertical FFS machines, baggers, etc.
GRST-10 has a stepping motor system to control door openings, which can be custom set for the desired speed and batch volume.
Products are fed by a central vibrator / rotating motor, through linear vibrating feeders into intermediate pans and then discharged on demand into weighing pans.
Each pan contains a certain percentage of the total target weight.
The machine setting can be simply programmed and memorized to adjust for products of varying consistencies such as free-flowing and sticky products or frozen foods.
The maximum mechanical speed that can be obtained is in the range of 90/min for the low end models and up to 200/min for the top level models. Actual speed will vary according to the specific application.
- Completely microprocessor-controlled for easy setup and operation
- Superior accuracy
- High-speed operation
- Color touch screen
- Multiple user languages
- Statistical data
- Sturdy high quality construction
- Easy change over from one product to another
- No under weights
- Interfaces with F.F.S., baggers, etc.
- Quick access to all parts for cleaning and proper maintenance
- All parts in contact with products are easily dismantled for cleaning
- Bucket volumes: 2.4, 4.2, and 7 liters
- Contact parts finish: Smooth stainless steel, dimpled stainless steel, Teflon® coating, mesh
- Body finish: Painted mild steel or completely stainless steel
- Outputs: Single, double and quad
- Input level control: volume or weight
- IP level: IP54 or IP65